[globaalikasvatus-l] Mainos: Monikulttuurinen naiskuoro etsii uusia laulajia

Maailma Kuoro maailmakuoro at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:48:31 EEST 2012

Hyvät vastaanottajat / Dear all,

Monikulttuurinen naiskuoro Maailma-kuoro etsii nyt uusia laulajia. Voisitko
ystävällisesti välittää seuraavaa ilmoitusta
sidosryhmillenne ja muille kuorosta mahdollisesti kiinnostuneille. Kiitos
paljon!

Maailma-kuoro, a multicultural women's choir, is now looking for new
members. Could you please forward the following message to your
organization or other parties that may be interested. Thank you very much!

Yst. terv, / Best regards,
Saara Launio
Conductor of Maailma-kuoro

 Maailma-kuoro is now looking for new members!

Welcome to our joyous, multicultural women’s choir!

The choir rehearsals are held every Monday evening in Eira, Helsinki. In
addition to the weekly rehearsals, we have weekend rehearsals once in
autumn and once in spring. Attending a strong majority of the rehearsals is
a requirement for all members. In addition we hope that all members help
out in small organizational tasks in order to make the choir activities
possible.

For more info about the choir please see
http://maailmakuoro.wix.com/maailmakuoro

If you wish to join for this season or you have any questions, please
contact maailmakuoro at gmail.com <maailmakuoro at gmail.comb> by the 24th August
2012. You will get a time for an audition. After this Autumn, the auditions
are next held in January 2013.