[globaalikasvatus-l] Funding available: Call for projects and ideas "Sharing European Histories"- deadline 1 December

Sanna Rekola Sanna.Rekola at kepa.fi
Mon Nov 19 16:26:11 EET 2018

Dear Global Educators,
We are happy to disseminate the following call for projects and ideas on behalf of the Evens Foundation and EUROCLIO.
Here is the information about the call:
We are very pleased to inform you that the Evens Foundation is launching a new initiative on European history and is joining forces with EUROCLIO, the European Association of History Educators, to carry it out.
In our diverse European society, we cannot escape history when seeking to understand the present in our search for a common future. We believe that opening up a space to engage with the dissonant and often conflictual nature of European history is the first step in discovering common positions or overcoming divisions while acknowledging existing differences.
With the Sharing European Histories initiative we are seeking to support and disseminate innovative (research) projects and pioneering approaches, resources or practices that help young people (and by extension the general public) to understand the complexity and multiplicity of European history, and recognize how history can engage everyone in understanding Europe and their part within it.
The call for projects and ideas<http://evensfoundation.be/sharing-european-histories-call-for-projects-and-ideas/> is open to individual history educators (formal and non-formal contexts), researchers or students, and civil society organisations or institutions.
We have currently foreseen 5 individual grants of €1000 each and 2 project grants of €20.000 each. The Foundation and EUROCLIO will award these grants in close collaboration with an international expert group. The selected individuals will also be invited to take part in a European exchange process working towards a common publication with different work meetings, whilst the selected organisations/institutions will be supported to implement or scale up their projects.
You will find more information about the criteria and the procedure as well as the application forms to participate attached to this e-mail.
Please do not hesitate to contact Marjolein.Delvou at evensfoundation.be<mailto:Marjolein.Delvou at evensfoundation.be>  or steven at euroclio.eu<mailto:Steven at euroclio.eu> if you have any further questions.
We want to distribute the call as widely as possible, and would appreciate your help. We would be grateful if you can share this call with people and organisations in your network who you think might be interested to apply.
Thank you in advance and, if you are applying, best of luck!

EUROCLIO Secretariat, Acting Executive Director
Riouwstraat 139 | 2585 HP The Hague | The Netherlands
T: +31 70 381 78 36 | M: +31 6 48078702 | Skype: StevenStegers
euroclio.eu<http://euroclio.eu/> | facebook.com/euroclio<https://facebook.com/groups/euroclio/> | @EUROCLIO<https://twitter.com/EUROCLIO>

[https://drive.google.com/a/euroclio.eu/uc?id=1zaKhORcnbqz6GhS9J6yODJNJkNtZLcY-&export=download]

HTML liite on poistettu...